1. InformationKambio Ltd (“Kambio Ventures”) is registered in England and Wales, company registration number 11358289.
2. TermsThis website http://kambio.io is owned and controlled by Kambio Ventures. By accessing this website you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site, and must not continue to use the website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Kambio Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Kambio Ltd’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kambio Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Kambio Ltd’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Kambio Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice.
- Further, Kambio Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. LimitationsIn no event shall Kambio Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Kambio Ltd’s website, even if Kambio Ltd has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materialsWhile we endeavour to keep the information on our websites including but not limited to http://kambio.io/ up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event shall Kambio Ltd be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental special, punitive or other damages, whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, or loss of business information), arising from the use of this website. Kambio Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Kambio Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
7. LinksAt many places on our website, you will find links to other websites; they are for your convenience or to provide additional information, they are not an endorsement or a financial promotion. Kambio Ltd is not responsible for any content or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse views expressed on the linked website.
8. AccessWe do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses or other malicious or harmful material. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site.
9. ModificationsKambio Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing LawThese terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER SECTION CAREFULLY. IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT AS TO THE ACTION YOU SHOULD TAKE, YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR(S).
All information provided within this website (the "Document") has been prepared by Kambio Ltd. (“Kambio Ventures” or “Kambio”) solely for use in connection with the proposed offering and sale of payment tokens by it (the “Offering”). The information contained in this document has not been independently verified and no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to, and no reliance should be placed on, the fairness, accuracy, completeness or correctness of the information or opinions contained herein. The information set out herein may be subject to updating, revision, verification and amendment and such information may change materially. Kambio is under no obligation to update or keep current the information contained in this document and any opinions expressed in it are subject to change without notice. Neither Kambio nor any of its respective affiliates, advisers or representatives shall have any liability whatsoever (in negligence or otherwise) for any loss whatsoever arising from any use of this document or its contents, or otherwise arising in connection with this document.
In member states of the European Economic Area (the EEA), this document is directed only at persons who are “Qualified Investors” within the meaning of the Prospectus Directive and amendments thereto. For the purposes of this provision, the expression Prospectus Directive means Directive 2003/71/EC, as amended, and includes any relevant implementing measure in each member state of the EEA which has implemented the Prospectus Directive. In the United Kingdom, this document is directed only at Qualified Investors (i) who have professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005, as amended (the “Order”), (ii) who are high net worth entities as described in Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order, or (iii) other persons to whom it may otherwise lawfully be distributed (all such persons together being referred to as “Relevant Persons”). Any investment or investment activity to which this document may relate would, if made available and engaged in, be made available only to and engaged in only with such persons. This document must not be acted on or relied on (i) in the United Kingdom, by persons who are not Relevant Persons, and (ii) in any member state of the EEA other than the United Kingdom, by persons who are not Qualified Investors. Other persons should not rely or act upon this document or any of its contents.
This document does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or solicitation of any offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities of Kambio nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. Any such offer, subscription or solicitation will be made by means of an information memorandum to be issued by Kambio in due course in connection with the Offering (the “Information Memorandum”) and any decision to purchase payment tokens in connection with the Offering should be made solely on the basis of the information contained in such Information Memorandum. This document does not constitute a recommendation regarding the payment tokens proposed to be offered by Kambio.
This document and the information contained herein are not an offer of securities for sale in the United States and are not for publication or distribution to persons in the United States (within the meaning of Regulation S under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”)).
Following the joint announcement by the People’s Bank of China along with six other ministries of the People’s Republic of China on 4 September 2017, respectively, the Cyberspace Administration of China, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China, the State Administration for Industry and Commerce of the People’s Republic of China, the China Banking Regulatory Commission, the China Securities Regulatory Commission and the China Insurance Regulatory Commission, initial coin offerings and other forms of digital token financing are prohibited in the People’s Republic of China. Accordingly, the distribution of this document in or into the People’s Republic of China is restricted and no invitation is made by this document or the information contained herein to enter into, or offer to enter into, any agreement to purchase, acquire, dispose of, subscribe for or underwrite any tokens or other securities or structured products in the People’s Republic of China. This document is being communicated only to persons outside the People’s Republic of China and has not been reviewed by any regulatory authority therein.
No invitation is made by this document or the information contained herein to enter into, or offer to enter into, any agreement to purchase, acquire, dispose of, subscribe for or underwrite any securities or structured products, and no offer is made of any shares in or debentures of a company for purchase or subscription, except as permitted under the laws of Hong Kong. This document is being communicated only to persons in Hong Kong who are “Professional Investors” as defined in the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap. 571) of Hong Kong and any rules made thereunder. The contents of this document have not been reviewed by any regulatory authority in Hong Kong.
Certain statements in this document, including those related to the Offering, constitute forward-looking statements. These statements, which contain the words “anticipate”, “believe”, “intend”, “estimate”, “expect” and words of similar meaning, reflect Kambio’s beliefs and expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially. These risks and uncertainties include, among other factors, changing business or other market conditions and the prospects for investment and growth anticipated by Kambio. These and other factors could adversely affect the outcome and financial effects of the plans and events described herein. As a result, you are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements. Kambio disclaims any obligation to update its view of such risks and uncertainties or to publicly announce the result of any revisions to the forward-looking statements made herein, except where it would be required to do so under applicable law.